Theodora (Theo) Onken
(((Infarct))) - Poem by Theodora (Theo) Onken
The tears they welled in her eyes...
As the sorrows endlessness creeps-
Deep down inside her very core...
Her shattered heart forever weeps;
Her saddness and its bleakest sky...
Now cover up her sunshine days-
Weeping are the tears of more raindrops falling-
Out of clouds of the harshest of grays;
O relentless sorrow...
The bane of the worlds sunnier ways-
'Tis a much vanquished spirit sullen...
Taken from her heart-at last-this day;
Comments about (((Infarct))) by Theodora (Theo) Onken
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl