Inner Pain - Poem by Walterrean Salley
I looked outside
On skies of blue—
It was sunny and bright
With incredible hues.
But inside of my heart
Was pouring rain,
With dark hues
And a cloudy refrain.
Comments about Inner Pain by Walterrean Salley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda