Inspired By An Eggo - Poem by Bernard Cheung
This isnt right,
this just aint tight
My career wont shine, if this shit aint played right.
This is sickening, it so damn sad I must start blazing.
If I follow my instinct, give ita lil'd dizzle
I might work out as an excellent pistol.
People hang thight, lets see if I am rite.
If you sit tight I promise you will see a banging bright light
Enough about ma pistol, stop it with this jiggle.
It is time for me to go get ma eggo.
Comments about Inspired By An Eggo by Bernard Cheung
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl