Lisa Cresswell Wilkinson
Lisa Cresswell Wilkinson Poems
- Asbo City-Fun Crash, smash a flying bottle Enters my back ...
- Burnt Orange Sunrise. Unaware of the firing motion The moon ...
- Morning Mis-Hap! -Fun I rose from my pit at a quarter to ...
- Colourful Rainbow. R.ainbows in the sky reminders of ...
- A Pantoum- Dancing Under The S... As she dances under the ...
- Naughty Nursery Rhymes Again
- Gypsy. I was not searching for answers Curiosity brought me ...
Recently single, aged 36 this year. Daughter 17. Wrote poetry on and off for years. Working in a skills centre (voluntary) for people with mental health problems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Crash, smash a flying bottle
Enters my back yard at full throttle
I missed the little blighters which is more than a pity
But thats just simple run of the mill when you live in ASBO City
The party starts at twelve a.m. the music plays til three
I wouldnt really mind so much
But THE WOMBLES aint for me!
Up pulls a local taxi van
Intoxicated youths on board
They've hopped over next doors garden gate
Coz the fare they cant afford
The impatient taxi driver rings on the neighbours bell
Until he finally realises a rat he starts to smell