Lawrence S. Pertillar
Introspection - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If something said
And there is a need within to object.
Will bring about a connection...
That one sat upon with neglect.
Because it is not your point of view,
That a thought expressed is shared.
Why was it stated to bait debate...
If an opinion was not there to declare?
It did not appear in the air,
Simply from nowhere!
A beginning is what it is...
And just to end it is not fair!
Comments about Introspection by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda