Invisible - Poem by Maddi Eden
When you look at me
What is it that you see?
The answer is: whatever I'm standing in front of.
When you speak to me
What is it that you say?
The answer is: 'Do I know you? '
When you think of me
What is it that you think?
The answer is: that girl, what's her name again?
And on the way home
I'm crying in the rain
Til I realise that no one will notice
That it's happened again.
No one will notice.
Comments about Invisible by Maddi Eden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl