Is Happiness Worth All The Pain Of Getting There - Poem by Scarlet .....
I don’t give two shits anymore
all I want to do is die
that is all I wish for at night
is to die
no one would really care
I have no lover
not a friend to call
no one to address my suicide letter
I’m just sick of always felling nervous
I wonder would I ever be happy?
would I ever have a friend?
should I hope it will get better
the truth is
it never does
and you know what
I don't really care
because no happiness is worth this much pain
all the pain of getting there
then again how would I know I’ve never felt happiness
Comments about Is Happiness Worth All The Pain Of Getting There by Scarlet .....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl