Is It Really Worth It - Poem by Scarlet .....
I just don't know anymore
if its worth it
just to see if it gets better
all the pain
all the tears
all the scars
I just can't handle it anymore
I start to fade
I just cannot understand
why no one hears me
hwy no one cares
why no one sees my tears
why no one notices I'm fading away
fading away to nothing
is it worth the struggle
to see if one day I’ll feel happiness?
do you think its worth it
because I really don't know anymore
Comments about Is It Really Worth It by Scarlet .....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl