diana rose tolentino
diana rose tolentino Poems
- Fantasy In the prairie down the hill, I can see the grass ...
- Bad Student The heat is rising, So is the ...
- Behind The Mask In the midst of the night, while the whole ...
- Winter In My Heart The breeze that blows is the winter wind, ...
- The Story Of Us **1** I thought I could believe That ...
- Never Want To Dream Again I never dream of being with ...
- The Curse Of Waiting Time do not stand still Nor it waits ...
It has been years since I started writing poems. I honestly think that I am losing my touch, or running out of inspiration. My poems are the result of my love for literature. I love submerging myself with stories that I read and the emotions from those stories give birth to most of my poems.
I starting over; in my studies, career, in relationships, in my life. I hope that this new wave ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In the prairie down the hill,
I can see the grass so green.
With cascaded flowers everywhere,
And their fragrances fill the air.
As I walk as gentle as the breeze,
Try not to harm life beneath my feet,
Daisies, sweet peas and daffodils,
And crown of laurels in my head.
I felt the wind gently blew my hair,
While dandelions dance in gay.
A big smile painted colors in my face,
As I watch them with such grace.
The feeling just took my breath away,
Surely a place beyond compare.
An honor to be on this blessed soil,
The refuge for ...