Is There A Chance? - Poem by Nathan Dare
There are times I believe
We were meant for each other.
But other times I believe
I was meant for another.
We have our certain differences
But I know we can work them out.
Because we are both fighters,
Although we both have our doubts.
But first I need to know
If you return my feelings at all.
Because I cannot wait forever,
For you to speak or call.
I confess to you now
That I've loved you for so long,
And I want us together,
Although it may seem wrong.
I am a student
And I want us together.
You are a teacher
And I want it to be forever.
I am your student
But not for very long.
You are my teacher,
Is it really that wrong?
Comments about Is There A Chance? by Nathan Dare
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl