Issue #13 (The Advent Of Pitch-Black) - Poem by Ebone' Ingram
Darkness takes its merry time.
And I can't wait for it to come.
The light blinds...and the pain inflicted
is visible; at least when the sun
sinks behind the clouds,
you can't see what's trying to kill you.
Comments about Issue #13 (The Advent Of Pitch-Black) by Ebone' Ingram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl