Lawrence S. Pertillar
It Is A Quicker Game - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
But I've grown tired of playing,
Roll over and pretend I'm stupid with you.
Can we play,
Pin the tail on the jackass?
It is a quicker game.
And even blindfolded...
We could invite more people to play with us.
And your chances to always be picked,
Would be limited.
Comments about It Is A Quicker Game by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl