It's Not Karma, It's God - Poem by Randy Johnson
Some people believe that it's Karma when we're rewarded for doing good and punished for doing bad but it's not.
It's God blessing and punishing us and it's what many people have forgot.
God blesses us when we do good things and punishes us when we do bad things.
If you do good, you will be rewarded but if you do bad, your butt will be in a sling.
As I've lived my life, I've tried to do the best that I can.
When you see me, you'll say that God has blessed this man.
Comments about It's Not Karma, It's God by Randy Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl