Lawrence S. Pertillar
It's Parked Outside - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
What are those guys talking about?
'I have no clue!
Someone should tell them
Wearing costumes to class is rather childish!
Especially that one in that metallic, hooded suit!
What kind of fashion statement is that?
And you should see that 'thing' they got out of!
It's parked outside!
Part of it is parked outside.
And don't look up...
The size of that, whatever it is,
How is your Arabic coming along? '
Not too bad.
But this Chinese is extremely difficult!
Did you enjoy the Mexican food we had last night?
'I decided I would try the Korean.
That African buffet was excellent also! '
Comments about It's Parked Outside by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl