It's The Epitomy Of Talking To A Wall - Poem by Alexzia Ferdinand
'i wasn't aware i was crying, '
said she with watermarked face.
'I wasn't aware you were either, '
said he with closed cold eyes
'did you notice my hair? '
said persistant, aching she
'I wasn't aware you had hair, '
said he to the tv.
Comments about It's The Epitomy Of Talking To A Wall by Alexzia Ferdinand
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl