Lawrence S. Pertillar
It's The Forgetting Most Can Not Kick - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Some people like to keep believed,
A forgiving done of others...
Will somehow increase their minds,
With a security that welcomes peace.
And anything is possible the longer life is lived.
This is apparent without explanations to give.
But it's the forgetting most can not kick.
And seems just as impossible as one's nicotine habit!
Comments about It's The Forgetting Most Can Not Kick by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl