It's Too Late - Poem by Randy Johnson
(This is a fictional poem)
I remember a time when everything was great.
But you broke my heart, now you want me back but it's too late.
Our love was like a pretty flower about to bloom in its season.
I loved you more than life itself but you left without reason.
Now my nerves are shattered, my heart is filled with hate,
and for us it's too late.
You led me astray and I was never aware.
You tore me apart, did you really ever care?
You left me and now my mind is in an angry state.
I can never forgive you, it's too late.
Comments about It's Too Late by Randy Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl