*(It Was You Who Was) Not A Good Friend. - Poem by Liz Munro
You can throw your anger at me
Like the crashing waves of the sea
I did the right thing by kicking you out
You were the one using - not me
So at you I should be the one to shout,
But hey, no longer my problem
I've opened my eyes and your shit i see.
I'm naive and too damn kind,
I offered to help you,
When you had nowhere to go
That is a mistake that I will not make again
For it was you, who was not a good friend.
*About a 16yrold who got kicked out of home,
i let her stay with me and NEVER AGAIN!
Comments about *(It Was You Who Was) Not A Good Friend. by Liz Munro
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl