Jail - Poem by Lamar Cole
She was having a hard time trying to cope.
Because her boyfriend was such a dope.
She wanted to have a blast.
But that was hard to do with a jackass.
He always pissed her off without fail.
She felt like she was in no fun jail.
Comments about Jail by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl