Barry Van Allen
Jeeeeeze, Geek! - Poem by Barry Van Allen
I feel so superior,
I am smarter than Bill Gates,
because I know what a clock is!
He and his big company,
can write the code that make computers do,
- - - what computers do,
but, apparently, he does not know ,
what a watch does yet.
There are things that vary,
from one machine to next,
but, shouldn't code consider that,
with proper questions asked?
The download will take 15 minutes,
... BUT, in 14 minutes - - -
it will take 45 ! ...
THEN 85 - - - , THEN 2 !
The good news is ...
I will live forever! ,
- - - or maybe 30 seconds!
Comments about Jeeeeeze, Geek! by Barry Van Allen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl