Jerez Wine - Poem by Juan Olivarez
Was it the soft warm night,
Or the blood red Jerez wine?
Was it a result of the candle light,
That finally made your heart mine?
Was it that guitar strumming,
That serenaded our ears?
That had our hearts humming,
And did away with your tears.
Or was it just Mexico's warm, sultry nights,
And the blood red Jerez wine?
And maybe just a bit, of the candle light,
That finally made your heart mine.
6/3/11 Alton Texas
Comments about Jerez Wine by Juan Olivarez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl