Jesus Will Enrich Your Life - Poem by Randy Johnson
It's better to have Jesus than to have ten million in the bank.
When he blesses us, he should always be thanked.
If you have Jesus and no money, you're still a rich man.
No amount of money can enrich you like he can.
Comments about Jesus Will Enrich Your Life by Randy Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl