Just Deserts - Poem by Suraj Samtani
Many can write,
but not all have reached such heights.
Millions have talents,
but the Earth has failed to strike that golden balance.
Let also the unsung heros,
show they're not just worth zero.
Let them join the world's biggest choir.
& fulfill all of their inner desires.
Let their colours fly to higher peaks,
with not much success left for them to seek.
With no one to judge,
Let them be against no grudge.
Their full potential is yet to be discovered,
& Their emotions still remain forever hovered.
Save them from the evil eye,
& Give them their rightful share of success' infinite pie.
For why should they receive any less?
& Why should they not be as blessed?
Comments about Just Deserts by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl