Just The Way I Am - Poem by Anita Cross
I try to stay grounded.
I try so stay in tune with me.
But sometimes in this crazy world.
Things just arnt ment to be.
Girls in particular are under a lot of presssure.
If you dont look a sertain way you just wont make it, ever.
Try to hang in there girl(s) [and guys] because one day.
Just one day some one is going to find you and tell you your beautiful.
Or something is going to click and your going to realise, i dont need this stuff I am beautiful.
Just the way I am.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Just The Way I Am by Anita Cross
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl