Lawrence S. Pertillar
Kept It Wanted - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
It is not so much what is represented.
It is how it is presented.
With many wishing less of it,
That has been consented.
By those who have chosen to accept,
There is nothing better for them to get.
Could if they would,
Just kept it wanted.
And in these tumultuous days?
That to want is much more of a need!
Comments about Kept It Wanted by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl