Kid - Poem by Landrey
He looks with longing at the one,
who is and does what he wishes he'd done.
who is the kid he'd once wished to be.
who now is the boy he'd still like to copy.
He stares and he stares at the love the one brings,
and he knows in his heart that the one has got wings.
and he wishes he'd had, the kid's spirit, found.
and with that, in himself, such passion, unbound.
Comments about Kid by Landrey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye