Simon Odhiambo Poems
- Waiting In Vain Am not alone in this I think Three or Four ...
- A Poem A Day One Poem at a time, Is what you can read Try ...
- Pen Killer Great writers, great poets Of time now and those ...
- What Is Time? What time is it? Is a simple question to ...
- I Miss You... Today I stand at this gate With anticipation ...
- Mixed Signals We are all taken, you and I They were all ...
- Make Me A Bed It is bedtime 'my half' and the vow still ...
A Father, husband, a professional, a poet.
Passionate about life and strongly obsessive about poetry.
Poetry makes me say what I feel, how I feel it and when I feel like.
But who am I?
I smile, I read, I write, I walk, I see, I breath, I think, I thank, I pray, I believe, I manage, I advise, I love, I like, I give and sometimes...I cry
...I SMILE AGAIN... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Simon Odhiambo
Waiting In Vain
Am not alone in this I think
Three or Four of us sometimes Five
Waiting for letters to arrive in time
Letter box packed with lots, not ours
Uncollected letters fill our mails this day
And the waiting never comes to an end I guess
Am not alone in this I hope
Six or Seven of us sometimes Two
Trying to dial a number, but once or twice
It goes through and am eager...It rings
Sorry...wrong number please try again
At all wrong numbers never get engaged
I decide to pay a visit instead of hope
The flight arrived in time today
We wait for our bags to ...