Kiss Him And Run - Poem by Lilly Rose
You giggle and play,
Such a sweet boy.
Better be careful, girl.
He'll steal your heart away.
'But Mom, he's beautiful.'
I know, dear.
Just kiss him and run.
Comments about Kiss Him And Run by Lilly Rose
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl