Knowledge - Poem by Naveed Akram
To know I require scarelessness and no fear,
To have a wiser nature the justice kept on and changed me,
To the real and not so real, facts and thoughts are still you,
And I cannot disagree!
Your soul is knowing it all as knowledge.
Comments about Knowledge by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl