Last Night - Poem by Shivani Agarwal
I saw the stars fading in the smoke..
Smoke that emanated from my heart,
Or was that from my mild Cigar
Or was it a misty wintry night
I have to cross miles and see
Yesterday seems a distant memory
And so I laugh at the irony
How years have passed like shooting stars
A gleam of light remain in my mind
Augmenting the darkness of my night....
Comments about Last Night by Shivani Agarwal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl