Moon - Poem by Shivani Agarwal
You look the same..
Hiding some mystery..
That I try to discover gazing through the night..
You are a poet's inspiration..
Lover's hope and a child's dream..
All look up to you..
Oh beautiful moon..
I wonder whom do you see
Comments about Moon by Shivani Agarwal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl