Edward Kofi Louis
Laughter - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Laughter, tag, hat, hut, later, gate,
aught, let, late, rate, tar, rat, hag, hug, gel;
But a bribe corrupts the heart!
And the wise people around will always do the right thing.
Laughter, laugh, tear, hear, gear, the, eat, at, ear, era, tea, her, he, ate, get;
Arise with your positive mind and let your love crown the day!
For this earth needs peace than war.
Comments about Laughter by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda