Lawrence S. Pertillar
Leaving You To Sit And Wait - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
IF they can ruin themselves
And their own fellowmen.
Destroy families and friends
For a dollar bill whose value
Nears an end...
Do you believe their priorities,
Anguish over what to bring to a picnic?
Leaving you to sit and wait for a response?
The premise of it is sick.
Like an attack on innocent people is launched!
And the excuses for it are accepted.
Comments about Leaving You To Sit And Wait by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl