Legs? - Poem by rachael richmond
are you a leg man?
if you are
because i have good news for you.
you may be interested to know
i have slender legs.
and silky hair.
lovely brown limpid eyes.
everything a dog owner wants in a pet.
i prefer to stroke her back
- it makes her tail wag.
Comments about Legs? by rachael richmond
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl