And Then There Were Two - Poem by rachael richmond
there was one
and there was one
and then there were two
and after a while there were two and one.
some time later there were one and two.
later, one and one and one.
one wonders what happened to one.
Comments about And Then There Were Two by rachael richmond
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl