Let It Flow - Poem by Paul Barratt
The nature of rain remains the same.
It grows thorns in the marshes, and flowers in the lane,
And offers rainbows of beauty to ease the pain.
As life's pot holes can seem to drive us insane,
Remember your little teardrops looks just like rain.
Drops of laughter, drops of pain.
We are all the same,
Little droplets of precious rain.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Let It Flow by Paul Barratt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl