Letter To Time - Poem by ONOJA ANTHONY
Dear time; hope you are in steady motion towards the end of age?
How is your mother-eternity?
How is your trip so far?
Hope the generations are fair to your business?
Hope you heard the decree of end time age?
I wrote to you to know my fate and time.
I wanted to know how much time left.
Tell death I know he lives at your edge not to hurry down for my remains.
Tell the future to come with enticing gifts.
Remove my name from the world's famous disasters.
Give me a good title in the history of mankind.
Give me a decent burial.
Deliver not my soul to darklords in Hell.
Detect my part in eternity with the Lord of Light.Amen.
Comments about Letter To Time by ONOJA ANTHONY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl