Kyle Shield Laster
Liar Meet Liar - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
I will never lie in bed again
For an unexpected sleuth
Has broken in my home and bed
And stuffed me with the truth.
So now I am addicted
To what I thought I'd never see:
A liar just as good as I
Once bragged and claimed to be.
Comments about Liar Meet Liar by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl