Kyle Shield Laster
The Dying Moon. - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
We'll panic 'neath the dying moon:
Mating in the dirt.
All will know when finally-
God does ease the hurt.
Raptured into heaven all:
Those who earned a piece.
Caked in mud and decadence:
Lost souls pray for a peace.
Comments about The Dying Moon. by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl