Lie Lie Juju-Man - Poem by Roland Cho
Just promises you never stop making
Promises you never can deliver.
Promises you’ve made, promises forgotten
“Strong Juju-Man” you claim to be
My cursers you claim to know
My troublers you claim to see
My future you claim was paved
That future you say is waived
And yet you claim you can remake!
Comments about Lie Lie Juju-Man by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl