Lier! - Poem by David Lomenick
Lying, the lies I make up so you will go away.
Crying when I know you are hurt.
If only I could make it up to you.
What we have been through, I try to remember the good times,
good times that never happened.
Comments about Lier! by David Lomenick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: remember
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl