Dwayne Earle Gordon
Life - Poem by Dwayne Earle Gordon
'Life', it is not a game.
'Life', sometimes it brings fame.
There are many people in the world today who looks the same,
Yet, many thinks that this is a shame.
People cannot make people, that's the truth.
But they are many parents out there, that need to spend more time with their youth.
'This is not a joke', said a friend, these people need to come together and become one again.
If not you, who?
If not now, when?
Let us take a stand, that the fight against each other will come to an end.
Comments about Life by Dwayne Earle Gordon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl