Life Is In Fusion - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Flowers plucked, branches cut,
A tree is not dead.
Pollens dead and ovules dead,
No life is lost.
Pollen and ovule fuse to zygote
And in zygote’s death
Is the real death.
Sperms and ova have no death.
Comments about Life Is In Fusion by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl