Shania K. Younce
Shania K. Younce (4-18-1996 / I can´t remember.)
Lightings - Poem by Shania K. Younce
Lights at night, lights in day.
Lights with eye, but not today.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This is something I wrote around 7th or 8th grade. I thought I had lost these poems forever, but found them when I was packing up to move. I'm calling it an ode honestly I have no idea what category it falls into. Please comment at will and with honesty!
Comments about Lightings by Shania K. Younce
If You Forget Me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Tuesday, February 17, 2015
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl