Shania K. Younce
Senses - Poem by Shania K. Younce
For we dream with our eyes.
We see with our soul.
We speak by heart.
We hear with our mind.
For our ears are blind ignorance.
Last our breath is shattered tears.
For our cries are many working thoughts.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Senses by Shania K. Younce
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl