Lawrence S. Pertillar
Like The Spoiled Children They Are - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
People are quick to express their wrongdoings,
As if shocked those most affected...
Are upset because those 'wrongdoings',
Had been purposely directed to sacred beliefs...
Maintained for centuries,
With a smearing done by those of free speech...
Who expect without respecting the values of others,
They can do and say what they please...
Just to get an attention like the spoiled children they are!
Believing they should be forgiven for their misdeeds.
Comments about Like The Spoiled Children They Are by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl