DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Limerick-55 - Poem by DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- - - - - - - - -
A summer day warm and humid
Came up behind me my friend
Put up his face to my face
And murmured "I like your essence"
"Thank you, " I whispered, but "it's bug spray my friend"
Comments about Limerick-55 by DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl