(limerick) Peanut Butter On Toast - Poem by WES Vogler
Although with my breakfast and pills
I do manage to void countless ills
At this time I should utter:
"Kraft (smooth)Peanut Butter"
As iron... for climbing life's hills.
Comments about (limerick) Peanut Butter On Toast by WES Vogler
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl