Liquid Exchange - Poem by Jeremy Horsford
Question: What is in a kiss?
The thought of being lost in the beauty of imagination. Thoughts sliding between... reality and...infinite possibilities, lead to decisions being an after thought.
The hope of meeting what glistens behind your lips, breathes life into my obsession with what lies within your cavern.
Drifting deeper into the reverie of passion...phasing in and out of reality, seeking what lies within.
My desire for our organs to wrestle for brief moments, whilst unfamiliar exchanges become familiar, makes separation feel like abandonment.
Answer: We are connected.
Comments about Liquid Exchange by Jeremy Horsford
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl