Jeremy Horsford Poems
- Endless My heart is open. Spend time with my subconscious.
- Death Bed Is this the end? With every breath I am ...
- A Shattered Soul I made the ultimate sacrifice. I left ...
- I Am The Same I am black, white, yellow and brown. I am a ...
- First Kiss Last night I fell asleep eager, longing to meet ...
- Misconception Of My Truth Belief is that half truth, which I ...
- Dawn I'm in the place, just before dreams end and daily life...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''In my limited years, I have come to realise that convenience isn't true progress. However, we have made major strides.. One day, we will be free of words such as diversity.''Acceptance of differences.
My heart is open.
Spend time with my subconscious.
You are safe here.
Walk with me along the endless sands of time.
Our world is ours to shape.
Time is limited to the imagination. Time's horizon is an after thought.
The galaxies in your eyes represent an infinite journey.
The moment I saw you, we had already lived a lifetime.
Our story will be forever in the minds of future generations.
You will remain in my heart until the end.